Trash or Treasure: Religious artifacts from the Czech Republic
A crucifix print brought over from the old Czechoslovakia was an interesting item brought in from a viewer and it’s estimated worth is $175 – $275. We also got to see another crucifix that doubles as a candle holder for use in praying and healing. It was worth about $20 – $30.
Check if you have any of these treasures around your house; they could be worth money!
Bring your antiques to local antique expert Matt McNeil, ISA CAPP, and he will determine if they are Trash or Treasure.
To set up an appointment to be on the show, please call (405) 478-6322 and leave a message.
Appointments are Wednesdays at 2:45 p.m. and must be scheduled in advance.
*Please note: due to the high caller volume, it may take a few days, at most weeks, for your call to be returned.*
You may have two of your family heirlooms, antiques or prized possessions appraised for free.
Large items like furniture and weapons are not applicable.
444 East Britton Rd.
Oklahoma City, OK. 73114
On Britton Road between I-235 & I-35
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger