NOW: Call in to get your Medicare open enrollment questions answered
If you are of the age where you can receive Medicare, your open enrollment starts next week.
The it runs from Oct. 15 to Dec. 7.
Have questions? We are setting up a call center with the Oklahoma Insurance Department to answer all your questions Thursday.
You can call (405) 475-4403 with questions between noon and 7 p.m. Thursday.
Ray Walker with the Oklahoma Insurance Department will join us in studio to help straighten out some of the open enrollment confusion.
They can help you if you need to change some of your current options with that program as well.
The phone bank will be open from noon to 7 p.m. Thursday.
You can also reach the Oklahoma Insurance Department for questions at (800) 763-2828.
- WATCH: Possibly the best home Christmas light show EVER and it's right here in Oklahoma
- Naked, wet man found in guitar case near frozen pond in eastern Oklahoma
- Best Flight Ever: Canadian airliner made passengers' Christmas wishes come true
- UPDATE: Colorado high school shooting suspect, a male student, found dead inside school
- UPDATE: Protesters stage mock oil spill outside Devon Tower, chain selves to revolving doors