UPDATE: Blaine County coworkers claim $1M Powerball ticket sold in Watonga
BLAINE COUNTY, Okla. – A group of coworkers and friends have claimed the $1 million lottery ticket sold in Watonga.
They have dubbed themselves “The Split 10.”
Gregory Ryan, Nelson Callicoat, Carol Gilchrist, Robert Hoffman and Jean Howard are from Canton.
Robert Spencer, Kelli Spencer, Willie Grissom and Timothy Flyingout are from Watonga and Maximino Rivera is from Okeene.
According to Oklahoma lottery officials, each member will get about $70,000 after taxes.
WATONGA, Okla. – Someone who purchased a lottery ticket in Watonga is $1 million richer.
Oklahoma Lottery officials are looking for the person who bought the winning $1 million Powerball ticket from Wednesday night’s drawing.
They said the winning ticket came from a Watona Love’s Travel Stop near Clarence Nash Blvd. and W. Russworm St.
The winning numbers for the drawing are 3, 9, 19, 33, 38 with the Powerball number 18.
The winner matched the five white balls to win the $1 million prize.
Your next chance to win is Wednesday night at 9:59 p.m.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse