UPDATE: Suspect named in the Blind man beating
UPDATE: 12:00 Friday
A suspect has been named in the beating of a blind man, the Philadelphia Police Department said Friday.
Mustafa Guyton, 29, is accused of aggravated assault after he allegedly kicked and stomped the 33-year-old man in Philadelphia’s Southwest Germantown neighborhood, a police news release says.
PHILADELPHIA- A blind man, seen on police surveillance video, being savagely beaten on a Philadelphia street.
Police have no released pictures of a suspect, Mustafa Guyton.
Officers say Guyton lives near the intersection where the beating took place.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him