Drunk, half-naked woman crashes into building
SHAWNEE, Okla. — A half-naked woman is arrested after driving drunk and wreaking havoc on a parking lot. Police say she crashed into multiple things damaging property.
Shawnee residents are talking about the DUI arrest of Stephanie O’Neil. Police say she was driving erratically on Harrison then made her way into a parking lot. One witness captured cell phone video of the commotion.
Nearly missing bystanders, investigators say O’Neil ultimately crashes into a railing leaving the metal twisted in different directions. The police report states she got out of the vehicle wearing only her underwear, a spaghetti strap tank top and bra, screaming unintelligibly.
Officers say O’Neil’ blood alcohol level was 0.15, which is well over the legal limit.
“I think she probably could have called a cab and went home instead of doing what she did,” a witness says.
NewsChannel 4 talked to a few eyewitnesses. They say the woman was in a panic because a group of people attacked her pulling off her pants. Police were originally responding to the area because of reported fights.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring