Earthquakes continue to jolt Oklahomans
UPDATE: 11:20 a.m.
Another earthquake was reported Friday in southern Oklahoma.
TISHOMINGO — A 3.0-magnitude earthquake the quake hit about 10:25 p.m. and struck roughly eight miles northwest of Tishomingo, the U.S. Geological Survey reported.
OKLAHOMA- Yet another earthquake was reported in Central Oklahoma.
People across Oklahoma are feeling a little rattled after several earthquakes shook the state in the last few months.
Friday, October 11 at about 1:30 a.m. Earthquaketrack.com recorded a 2.3 magnitude earthquake near Shawnee, Okla.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring