Wayne Coyne drops by to promote art exhibit
OKLAHOMA CITY — The Flaming Lips front man Wayne Coyne is having a little fun while promoting the art exhibition open at his art gallery this weekend.
Coyne popped into the KFOR studios during the morning show Friday, pretending to nap behind Kent Ogle’s anchor seat.
Coyne and other are excited artist, Michelle Romo, will be exhibiting her work Friday night at 7 p.m at Coyne’s downtown Oklahoma City gallery.
Romo is an illustrator specializing in whimsical art and children’s toys.
Coyne brought several pieces with him to the NewsChannel 4 studios.
The Womb is located on NW 9th Street, just east of Broadway.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'