WARNING, GRAPHIC: Neighborhood outraged after finding possible human remains on roadside mattress
OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. -An Oklahoma city neighborhood is appalled after a mattress has been discarded on the side of the street for days, with what they say is covered with blood and possible remains.
Casey Friedman said the police told him that his neighbor had passed away in May. “The police told me he died on that mattress,” says Friedman.
“This is a nice neighborhood, kids walk up and down the street.”
“His family came to clean up his house and left the mattress on the side of the street Tuesday, for trash crews to pick it up.”
Friedman hopes that his calls for help will yield results and the mattress be taken away and be well disposed of.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online