Were Sooners Overconfident?
Oklahoma had won three games in a row over Texas, and were favored by two touchdowns to make it four straight on Saturday in the Cotton Bowl.
The Longhorns were clearly the team that wanted it more, however, outplaying OU in every phase of the game to beat the Sooners 36-20.
It was Texas’ biggest win over OU since 2005, and was the first time an unranked Longhorn team beat a ranked Sooner team since 1992.
Bob Barry, Jr. has comments from both sides of this year’s Red River Rivalry.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online