Were Sooners Overconfident?
Oklahoma had won three games in a row over Texas, and were favored by two touchdowns to make it four straight on Saturday in the Cotton Bowl.
The Longhorns were clearly the team that wanted it more, however, outplaying OU in every phase of the game to beat the Sooners 36-20.
It was Texas’ biggest win over OU since 2005, and was the first time an unranked Longhorn team beat a ranked Sooner team since 1992.
Bob Barry, Jr. has comments from both sides of this year’s Red River Rivalry.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse