Deputies identify naked body found by road, suspect in custody
GUTHRIE, Okla. – Authorities have identified the victim’s body found along a road in Guthrie last week.
Logan County Sheriff’s deputies said a mother and daughter found 33-year-old Minday Carder’s naked body Friday near Simpson and Bryant.
Deputies said 22-year-old Timothy Slawson confessed to killing Carder.
They said they found the murder weapon.
Slawson is in jail facing a first-degree murder charge.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online