Flash Point: Layoffs for many workers in the energy sectors
On a more local side, Kevin, Kirk and Mike have opinions on why Chesapeake Energy laid off about 640 people in Oklahoma. Chesapeake’s stock is up 30 percent since the first rounds of layoffs.
They discuss the difference between the former CEO of Chesapeake and the current CEO; their styles and business philosophies.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger