Flash Point: Layoffs for many workers in the energy sectors
On a more local side, Kevin, Kirk and Mike have opinions on why Chesapeake Energy laid off about 640 people in Oklahoma. Chesapeake’s stock is up 30 percent since the first rounds of layoffs.
They discuss the difference between the former CEO of Chesapeake and the current CEO; their styles and business philosophies.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse