UPDATE: Baseball game to honor Australian athlete postponed for weather
Christopher Lane and girlfriend Sarah Harper
UPDATE 12:35 p.m. – The baseball game in Duncan to honor Christopher Lane has been postponed for weather Tuesday night.
DUNCAN, Okla. – An exhibition game will be played Tuesday at Duncan High School baseball field in honor of Christopher Lane, the East Central University student who was shot and killed in August.
Lane’s girlfriend is scheduled to throw the opening pitch for the game between East Central and Redlands Community College at 5 p.m.
The event is free.
Donations will be accepted to benefit a scholarship fund in Lane’s name.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'