Authorities searching for escaped inmates in Fort Supply
FORT SUPPLY, Okla. – Authorities are searching for two inmates who they said escaped from a minimum security prison overnight.
Officials said the two who walked from the William S. Key Correctional Facility
David Wayne Mackey, 31, is serving six years for drug charges and domestic battery and assault.
He has a broken wrist.
Dustin K. Flatt, 31, is serving two years for meth and grand larceny charges.
Authorities said the men were present for the 6 p.m. check in but they missed the 8 p.m. headcount.
Officials ask you to call police if you see them.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online