Duck Dynasty star coming to Oklahoma in October
OKLAHOMA CITY – Willie Robertson, CEO of Duck Commander and star on A&E’s Duck Dynasty, is bringing duck calls and all to the Civic Center Music Hall this month.
The University of Central Oklahoma’s business college announced they will host the reality star as a guest speaker Oct. 26.
Robertson will be talking about the management skills he used to grow Duck Commander into a company worth millions.
The event open to the public is $25 and will start at 1 p.m.
UCO business students, faculty and staff get in free.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts