Ogle wins back to back tournaments as new golf pro
EDMOND, Okla. — Former State Golf Champion Jackson Ogle, son of KFOR’s Kent Ogle, turned pro earlier this year and won his first tournament two weeks ago on the Fairway Tour at WaterChase in Fort Worth.
He then followed that with a win at Dornick Hills in Ardmore.
Jackson Ogle is preparing for The Adams Tour winter series that starts in two weeks in Houston.
“I was really nervous and put two good swings on the par-5 18th and putted out to win, but moving forward I need to handle my nerves on the greens better” said Ogle after the win in Fort Worth.
Ogle apparently did just that with birdies on three of the last five holes to shot 67 at Dornick Hills in Ardmore to win his next event.
Those wins put Jackson Ogle on the top of the money list for the Fairway developmental tour.
In addition to the Adams Tour winter series Ogle will play in the 2014 PGA tour and Web.com qualifiers next year.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online