Thunder Win Preseason Home Opener
Kevin Durant scored a game-high 36 points to lead the Oklahoma City Thunder to a 109-81 win over Denver in the first preseason home game on Tuesday night at Chesapeake Arena.
KD hit 13 of 20 shots, and made four 3-pointers as OKC cruised to the easy win.
Thabo Sefolosha and Serge Ibaka added 13 points each for the Thunder, which improved to 3-0 in preseason play.
OKC outrebounded the Nuggets 55-33 in the win.
The Thunder play New Orleans in Tulsa on Thursday in their next preseason game.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online