Top apps to keep track of your little trick-or-treaters on Halloween
Technology is helping parents make safety a priority this Halloween.
A number of apps can give parents peace of mind with the ability to track their little trick-or-treaters.
Mashable compiled a list of the top 4 apps to track little ghouls and goblins:
- Mamabear: The free app available on Android and iPhone tracks your child’s location with GPS. Your family member will download the app, the adult or child version. You can track your kids and the little ones can “request to be picked up” and send SOS alerts if they are in trouble.
- Footprints: This iOS app allows you to set boundaries for your children and it alerts you if they leave the area.
- GPS Tracking Pro: You and your child will download the Android app and both of your locations will show up on the map.
- NQ Family Guardian: The Android app shows you where your children “check in” and they have a panic button if they are in danger. The app also allows parents to monitor what their children are downloading and texting.
- 'I blame both sides,' Oklahoma militia members join fight against feds
- Land Run reenactment takes a dangerous turn at Mustang elementary school
- A mother's love: Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter in Pit Bull attack
- Biological mother wants adopted son back from powerful family