Bringing home the bacon to Midtown Thursday
OKLAHOMA CITY – An encore of 6 Degrees of Bacon is coming back to Midtown Oct. 17.
Multiple restaurants around the area, including RedPrime Steak, The Melting Pot and LOCAL, will be providing attendees with samplings of bacon-inspired food.
The 21 and up event will also offer free COOP beer, a cash bar, music and a SNL Photo Booth.
6 Degrees of Bacon
Covered parking lot at 1114 N. Harvey
7 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Tickets are $25 in advance and $35 at the door.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring