Browns’ fan makes Craigslist ad to replace former OSU QB Brandon Weeden
CLEVELAND- “Have you played pro football, college ball, high school, pee-wee?”
“Have you played Madden before?”
A Cleveland Browns fan asks these questions in his listing on Craigslist for a new Cleveland Browns quarterback.
Brandon Weeden, quarterback for the Cleveland Browns, inspired this fan to post a listing for a new quarterback after Weeden fails to attempt a shovel pass to the Brown’s running back with less than five minutes left in the game against the Lions.
Browns are 3-3 this season, and led 17-7 on Sunday at halftime against the Lions. That is until, Weeden threw the pass that caused a fan to post for another quarterback.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'