FBI investigates a Bank of Oklahoma robbery inside Crest Foods
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma – According to the FBI, at approximately 11:50 a.m., Saturday, Bank of Oklahoma was robbed.
Special Agent, James Finch said, A black male entered the Bank of Oklahoma branch inside Crest Foods located on 11120 N. Rockwell, and approached the teller counter and gave the teller a white plastic grocery bag with a note attached demanding money.
The teller then placed an undisclosed amount of money inside the grocery bag.
The man then departed the grocery store on foot with the money.
No weapon was seen or signaled.
The FBI say the man was described as a black male, 6′-6’1′, and approximately 200-230 lbs.
He was also described to be around 30-years-old wearing a brown hooded sweatshirt, gray sweatpants, dark gloves, and large sunglasses.
In surveillance photos, the subject was seen talking on a red cell phone.
If you have any information, contact the police immediately.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse