Sooners Awake From Slumber to Beat KU
Oklahoma looked like they still had their minds on Texas in the first quarter on Saturday against Kansas.
The Sooners responded after that, however, as both the offense and defense played well the rest of the game to earn a 34-19 win, their ninth in a row over Kansas, which has now lost 24 straight Big 12 games.
Dylan Buckingham reports from Lawrence.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him