Cowboy Coach Tight-Lipped About QB’s
Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy isn’t saying who will start at quarterback for the Cowboys on Saturday when they visit Iowa State for an 11:00 am kickoff in Ames.
Backup Clint Chelf came in to replace the struggling J.W. Walsh in last Saturday’s win over TCU, similar to how Walsh replaced Chelf in the season opener.
Gundy not only isn’t telling the media who will start at quarterback, but it will be a few days, maybe even on game day, when the starter himself finds out.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring