Pres. Obama said no one more frustrated with insurance site than him
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama said Monday that no one is more frustrated by the problems with Healthcare.gov than he is.
“There’s no excuse for the problems,” including the website working too slowly and people getting stuck during the online application process, he said.
The president said officials are working to get the site running as it should.
“We are confident that we will get all the problems fixed,” Obama said.
Pres. Obama acknowledged that Healthcare.gov “hasn’t worked as smoothly as is it was supposed to work,” but added that “thousands of people are signing up and saving money as we speak.”
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'