UPDATE: Suspect surrenders after police chase through southeast Oklahoma City
UPDATE 3:15 p.m. – Authorities have one man in custody after a brief police chase through southeast Oklahoma City Monday afternoon.
Officials have not released the suspect’s identity at this time.
The chase ended on the I-240 Service Rd. between Eastern and Sunnylane Rd.
OKLAHOMA CITY – Crews are chasing a suspect through southeast Oklahoma City Monday afternoon.
Authorities said they tried to pull over a car near Eastern and S.E.59th St. at about 3 p.m. when the driver sped off.
Police are chasing a maroon GMC with paper tags.
No serious injuries have been reported.
Refresh this story and watch News Channel 4 for the latest updates.Submit Your Photo
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him