Woman arrested after allegedly attacking boyfriend with hair clippers
OKLAHOMA CITY – An Oklahoma City woman was arrested after she allegedly attacked her boyfriend for ‘not taking care her the way he should.’
Officers were called to the to a home in the 2900 block of N. Pennsylvania Ave. after getting word of a domestic disturbance.
The suspect, 40-year-old Ouida Dee James, told police she and her boyfriend had been drinking and started arguing.
She claimed her boyfriend tried to hit her but she defended herself by picking up some unplugged hair clippers.
However, investigators say she did not have any injuries that would suggest she was hit.
Her boyfriend told officers James started to get irritated with him, claiming that he didn’t take care of her the way he should.
That’s when she allegedly knocked the television to the floor.
He tried to put the television back but she knocked it over again and started throwing his things onto the sidewalk.
Authorities say when he tried to stop her, she grabbed the clippers and began attacking him.
Investigators say the man had several cuts along his arms that would require stitches.
According to the arrest affidavit, James said ‘I told him I was going to cut him and I cut him.’
Ouida Dee James was arrested for assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and domestic abuse.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger