Woman nearly faints during president’s speech
WASHINGTON – It was a close call for a woman standing behind President Obama during a press conference Monday morning.
The president was surrounded by people while talking about the Affordable Care Act.
At the end of his speech, Karmel Allison, started swaying, closing her eyes and taking deep breaths.
When someone alerted the president, he turned to help her stand.
Allison was escorted into the White House as the president joked, “This is what happens when I talk too long.”
We’re told she suffers from Type 1 diabetes.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'