Bella Foundation announces 1,000th adoption
OKLAHOMA CITY – A local animal shelter has reached a new milestone.
The Bella Foundation announced that it just completed its 1,000th adoption.
The lucky pup is named Copper and is actually being adopted by his foster family, who says they couldn’t bear to give him up.
Copper was left at a local veterinarian clinic after he was diagnosed with parvo.
After surviving the illness, he was given to the Bella Foundation to help find him a home.
Copper was immediately placed with a foster family, who has now become his permanent family.
To learn more about the foundation, visit the shelter’s website.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him