UPDATE: OKC Thunder taking on Phoenix Suns in Arizona, Chicago Bulls to end pre-season
PHOENIX, Ariz. – The OKC Thunder is in Arizona to take on the Phoenix Suns Tuesday.
This is the first of two final pre-season games before the regular season starts.
The Thunder will go into Tuesday night’s game with a 4-1 record after Sunday night’s win against the Utah Jazz.
It was close towards the end but OKC held the lead through the fourth quarter with the Thunder winning 88-82.
Tip off against Phoenix is set for 9 p.m. CT.
After that the Thunder heads to Wichita for their final pre-season game against the Chicago Bulls Wednesday night.
ESPN will broadcast that game at 8:30 p.m CT.
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Alleged murder for hire plot leads to two more hazmat scares in metro
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Businessman buys out part of Oklahoma City Thunder
- 'I just lost it;' Officials said man killed wife of 56 years because she was 'nagging' him