Dare to visit the Sanctuary Haunted House this Halloween?
OKLAHOMA CITY – It’s Oklahoma’s newest and largest indoor haunted house attraction.
Located in the heart of Bricktown, four stories of chaos and confusion with each step bringing you closer to insanity.
The Sanctuary is a seasonal haunted house that is open Fridays and Saturdays from September 27th through November 2nd, as well as Wednesday and Thursday the week of Halloween.
General admission is $18, and there are group rates and VIP packages available.
Our News Channel 4′s Scott Hines, volunteers to be transformed into a “zombie” during our news cast this evening.
Here are Scott Hines’s end results as a full on zombie, what do you think? Comment below to tell us if you think he is scary enough to be a zombie.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse