Edmond man continues to next round on NBC’s The Biggest Loser
EDMOND, Okla. – The Edmond man competing on NBC’s The Biggest Loser is going on to the next round.
Tuesday night millions of Americans watched Oklahoman David Brown go through another nerve-racking weight in and he made it through.
Brown will be on the show again next week after dropping 11 pounds in the latest round.
His family said they are very pound of him and miss him while he is competing.
“It’s definitely hard; I haven’t gone more than two weeks without seeing my dad and more than three days without talking to him, so not being able to give him the support and him give me the support I need is really difficult for me,” Brown’s daughter Mackenzie said.
His 5-year-old daughter, Trinity, summed up how the family feels about David.
“I would say I love you and you are great,” she said.
David’s daughters said they can’t wait to see their dad in person, but for now, watching him on Tuesday nights here on News Channel 4 will have to do.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring