Officials search for second missing plane in Oklahoma this week
The sheriff’s department will resume the search for the missing plane Wednesday morning in far eastern Oklahoma.
Officials said 71-year-old Elmer Ray Broadbent took off Monday from the town of Searcy in Arkansas.
They said he was headed for Elk City but never checked into his hotel and no one has been able to reach him.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring