Officials search for second missing plane in Oklahoma this week
The sheriff’s department will resume the search for the missing plane Wednesday morning in far eastern Oklahoma.
Officials said 71-year-old Elmer Ray Broadbent took off Monday from the town of Searcy in Arkansas.
They said he was headed for Elk City but never checked into his hotel and no one has been able to reach him.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger