Gang pistol-whips 91-year-old WW II veteran after breaking into his home
FRESNO, Cal. — A 91-year-old World War Two veteran is recovering after being pistol whipped during a violent home invasion.
“Joseph”, who didn’t want his last name revealed, says a young woman and three men entered his Fresno, California home early Wednesday morning.
Sheriff’s deputies say cash and jewelry was taken from the home.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger