UPDATE: Guardsman shoots two others at Tennessee National Guard facility
Tennessee Navy shooting - WREG
MILLINGTON, Tenn. – Officials have confirmed a National Guardsman shot two other Guardsmen at a Millington, Tennessee, National Guard facility near Naval Support Activity (NSA) Mid-South Thursday.
The U.S. Navy tweeted the two who were shot do not have life-threatening injuries; one was shot in the leg and the other in the foot.
According to authorities, the shooter is in custody; they have not released the suspect’s name at this time.
The shooter had just been fired, left and returned with a weapon, according to police.
The “shelter in place” order has been lifted for those on the base.
Check back with KFOR for more information on this story.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online