Water safe again after E. coli found in Kendrick’s water supply
KENDRICK, Okla. – Good news for Kendrick residents in Lincoln County; officials said the water is safe to drink again.
The boil order has been lifted.
The Department of Environmental Quality warned residents not to drink the water last week after E. coli was found in the water supply.
Friday the D.E.Q has determined the water is once again safe to drink.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger