Weather: Highs to reach 60s, about 10 degrees below normal
After a chilly start, temperatures will once again climb to the 50s and 60s, about 10 degrees below normal.
Clouds will gradually increase ahead of our next storm system approaching from the West.
Showers will develop after midnight in Western Oklahoma and increase in coverage by sunrise.
A weak upper level storm system will bring scattered showers and thunderstorms for Saturday so make sure to pack an umbrella.
We dry out for Sunday, warm up for Monday and then our big storm system moves in late Tuesday.
Storms are likely Wednesday through early Thursday.
Severe weather is possible late Wednesday through the overnight.
For the time being, the Halloween trick or treating forecast is dry and mild.
Stay tuned for updates.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger