Cowboys Win Exhibition Hoops Opener
Oklahoma State’s men’s basketball team tipped off exhibition play with an 80-70 win over Campbellsville, Kentucky, Sunday at Gallagher-Iba Arena in Stillwater.
Four Cowboys scored in double figures, led by Markel Brown’s 13 points and 5 rebounds.
Kamari Murphy added 11, while Michael Cobbins and freshman Stevie Clark chipped in 10 points each.
OSU shot 50 percent from the field in the first half, and built their lead to 26 early in the second half.
Le’Bryan Nash did not play in the first half due to disciplinary reasons, but played 15 of the 20 minutes in the second half and scored seven points.
The Cowboys finish up exhibition play on Friday night at home against Emporia State at 7:00.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring