Four inmates escape through jail shower
ANADARKO, Okla. — Four men are on the run after an apparent jailbreak from the Caddo County detention center early Sunday morning, according to the Caddo County Sheriff’s office.
The inmates, 21-year-old Dylan Ray Three Irons, 23-year-old Prime Tounwin Brown, 24-year-old Anthony James Mendonca and 32-year-old Triston Cheadle escaped the facility through a trap door above a shower and crawled through a pipe.
Three of the men were awaiting transport to the Department of Corrections after sentencing. Anyone who sees these men should call 911 immediately.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Parent's worst nightmare caught on camera as alleged burglar breaks into nursery
- WATCH: Why you don't take a 'selfie' right next to a moving train
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring