Kraft Recalls 735,000 cases of String Cheese
UPDATED 5:28 p.m.-
Kraft Foods Group is voluntarily recalling some of its Kraft and Polly-O String Cheese and String Cheese Twists products because of concerns that the products may spoil before their listed expiration dates.
“The 735,000 cases the affected product were shipped to customers across the U.S. and have “Best When Used By” dates from Oct. 25 through Feb. 11,” according to the Northfield, Ill., company.
Kraft says it issued the recall after receiving several reports from consumers about cheese going bad. The company has ceased the production and distribution of the affected products and is investigating the problem.
Consumers should not eat the recalled product and should return it for an exchange or refund.
- Oklahoma part of major beef recall, see if your neighborhood grocery store made the list
- Woman's car payments hid her death for 6 years, body found mummified in backseat of car
- TRAGIC: Man dies from injuries after being hit with his own vehicle
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- PHOTO: Oklahoma Gov. daughter responds to photo stirring up controversy online