Tulsa Motel Shooting leads to fatality
TULSA – According to KJRH, a man is dead after a shooting at a midtown hotel early Sunday morning.
The call went out just after midnight to the Studio 6 Motel in the 8100 block of East 41st Street.
A man was found in a car with two gunshot wounds, one of them to the chest.
Police told KJRH the man was rushed to the hospital in extremely serious condition where he died a short time later.
Investigators say the victim met someone in the parking lot of the motel.
There was a disagreement and the man was shot. Police said the 37-year-old black male was conscious when they arrived and was able to speak.
The victim’s name has not been released.
No suspects or motive have been determined at this time.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse