Flash Point: Health Care roll out problems and high profile bribery
The boys discuss the Affordable HealthCare Act roll out and the problems it’s having including registration issues with the healthcare.gov site and missing data. They also take a look locally at lawmaker, Randy Terrill, and his ongoing bribery case. He spoke exclusively to NewsChannel 4 and we’ll bring you that interview in the second block. A high profile former governor has passed on and he will be remembered.
Humphreys says Kathleen Sebelius, Secretary of Health, will be the fall person for all the government run healthcare issues. He predicts she will be fired. Mike says people want government run health care and are signing up the best they can.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'