Flash Point: High profile bribery case involving state lawmakers
Randy Terrill is on trial, accused of bribery in a high-profile case involving lawmaker Debra Leftwich. Terrill is accused of trying to create an $80,000 a year post for Debra Leftwich for her agreement to not run for re-election. Both Mike and Kirk were surprised that Terrill went on camera in a NewsChannel 4 exclusive to talk about the case.
Humphreys says that “horse trading” goes on all the time and most of it is legal and a part of everyday business for state lawmakers. Problems arise when lawmakers conduct “horse trading” when it benefits them personally.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- 'Super' exercise helps mother lose 110 pounds, secret in 'core'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom