Keeping Halloween fright-free for pets
Halloween can also be a scary night for your four-legged friends.
Veterinarians have a few tips on how to keep the fright to a minimum for your pets.
- Keep all chocolate and raisins away from dogs
Chocolate can cause everything from excitement, seizures, increased heart rate and vomiting. Raisins can cause kidney failure in dogs, even just a small amount.
- Don’t let them near the door when trick-or-treaters come knocking.
A frightened pet may bolt and officials said the chances of them getting hit by a car increase on Halloween night.
- 'I blame both sides,' Oklahoma militia members join fight against feds
- Land Run reenactment takes a dangerous turn at Mustang elementary school
- A mother's love: Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter in Pit Bull attack
- Biological mother wants adopted son back from powerful family