OSU’s Desmond Roland waited for his time
OSU running back Desmond Roland wondered if he would ever get the chance to show Cowboy coaches what he could do.
He finally did this season, and came through in a big way, rushing for 219 yards and four touchdowns in his first career start last Saturday at Iowa State.
Roland has had to bide his time behind senior Jeremy Smith, and in previous years, behind Joseph Randle, now with the Dallas Cowboys.
He showed what he could do against the Cyclones, though, and is glad he kept believing he could contribute.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns