Toddler’s mother leaves message for pumpkin thief
WASHINGTON – A mother’s message to whoever stole her toddler’s pumpkin is spreading across the globe.
After realizing her 2-year-old’s jack-o-lantern was missing, Becky Reina posted a special message for the thief.
It read, “Thank you for the life lesson. This will help teach him that sometimes people are mean for no reason, and you have to just brush it off.”
However, she didn’t stop there.
Reina said, “Because my son is 2-years-old and cannot read the sign, I will add ‘You are an a******.”
The sign has received the attention of the whole neighborhood and even some attention from around the world.
The family says they just hope that whoever stole the pumpkin is the one who really gets the message.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'