WATCH: Chris Paul’s son makes ‘Blake Griffin face’ at news conference
An oldie but a goodie.
In honor of the NBA coming back Tuesday night, here’s a longtime viral video.
It just goes to show sometimes the best moments of the basketball game happen off the court.
Like when a star brings his cute son to a news conference.
In the video former OKC Hornet Chris Paul talks to reporters after the game with his son.
His son makes the “Blake face” fashioned after former OU star Blake Griffin.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns