Company recalls 15,000 baby blankets for choking hazard
A national company is issuing a recall for a popular blanket that could be in your child’s crib.
Breathable Baby is recalling the ‘BreathableSack Wearable Blanket’ after the zipper tabs and sliders can come off, posing a choking hazard to infants.
All the blankets affected by the recall have “Lot 124″ on a tag inside the foot.
Officials say about 15,000 blankets are involved in the recall.
They were sold nationwide from June 2012 through this past August.
- WATCH: Possibly the best home Christmas light show EVER and it's right here in Oklahoma
- Naked, wet man found in guitar case near frozen pond in eastern Oklahoma
- Best Flight Ever: Canadian airliner made passengers' Christmas wishes come true
- UPDATE: Colorado high school shooting suspect, a male student, found dead inside school
- UPDATE: Protesters stage mock oil spill outside Devon Tower, chain selves to revolving doors