Former lawmaker convicted of bribery granted bond pending appeal
OKLAHOMA CITY – An Oklahoma lawmaker convicted of bribery charges has been given bond pending appeal.
Jurors convicted Randy Terrill this week and recommended the former state representative serve one year behind bars.
Wednesday the judge ruled Terrill is not a flight risk and the crime was non-violent.
The judge set Terrill’s bond at $10,000.
Terrill will have to wear an ankle monitor during his release.
He is set for sentencing in early December.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- PHOTOS: Missed the Blood Moon? Watch this time lapse
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'