Man accused of killing Adrian Peterson’s son out of jail
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. – The man charged with killing former Sooner and current Vikings star Adrian Peterson’s son is out of jail.
Authorities say 27-year-old Joey Patterson posted a $750,000 bond.
He is charged with second-degree murder, manslaughter and aggravated assault and battery.
Patterson is accused of killing 2-year-old Tyrese Ruffin.
This isn’t Patterson’s first run in with the law.
Last year, he pleaded guilty to domestic assault against his ex-girlfriend.
Peterson just recently found out that Tyrese was his son.
A pretrial hearing is scheduled to take place in January.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns