Toys for Tots officially kicking off
OKLAHOMA – This year’s Toys for Tots Campaign will kick off on Friday at Toys “R” Us.
The annual toy drive, organized by the Marine Corps League, distributes gifts to about 16,000 children in need every year.
This marks the tenth year of the partnership between Toys “R” Us and the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation.
As the largest retail partner in the 60-plus year history of Toys for Tots, Toy’s “R” Us has raised more than $31.6 million and collected 3.75 million toys since 2004.
Customers may donate new, unwrapped toys at any Toys “R” Us stores through Sunday, December 8, and monetary donations will be accepted in-store and online through Christmas Eve.
All toys donated to Toys “R” Us and Babies “R” Us will stay within the community, making this a truly local program.
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns