WEATHER: Storms to move through the metro in the evening and overnight hours
Storms will continue to form and move into the metro through the evening and overnight hours. The main threat with any storms tonight will be very heavy rain with localized flooding and small hail to the size of nickels.
A few showers will linger tomorrow morning before moving on and allowing some late day sunshine into the forecast. Highs will be cool in the mid 60s with breezy northwest winds to 30 mph.
Folks in the metro could see 0.5″-1.5″ of rain by Thursday morning.
Southeastern Oklahoma could see up to 5″ of rain!
Then Mother Nature will be dishing out a treat this Halloween with dry, mild and breezy conditions!
Temps will be in the 50s and 60s for trick-or-treaters.
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- VIDEO: Why this video is making people believe in ghosts
- Hilarious! Don't you wish this was your flight attendant? We do!
- UPDATE: Boyfriend and neighbors shaken up about woman accused of killing 6 newborns
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'