WEATHER: Storms to move through the metro in the evening and overnight hours
Storms will continue to form and move into the metro through the evening and overnight hours. The main threat with any storms tonight will be very heavy rain with localized flooding and small hail to the size of nickels.
A few showers will linger tomorrow morning before moving on and allowing some late day sunshine into the forecast. Highs will be cool in the mid 60s with breezy northwest winds to 30 mph.
Folks in the metro could see 0.5″-1.5″ of rain by Thursday morning.
Southeastern Oklahoma could see up to 5″ of rain!
Then Mother Nature will be dishing out a treat this Halloween with dry, mild and breezy conditions!
Temps will be in the 50s and 60s for trick-or-treaters.
- Toddler argues with mother over cupcakes; 'Listen, listen, listen, Linda!'
- Oklahoma sisters lose both parents in 48 hours; FFA community rallies behind them
- Feline Fury: Family calls 911, says 'fat, angry' cat has them trapped in bedroom
- 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's final words revealed
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger